“Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.” Psalm 127:1
We petition God to nurture and guide us as we develop our website and expand the ministry He’s granted. We would consider it a privilege if you would join us in this endeavor.
Comments or questions are welcome.
- ENCOURAGE us with what you enjoy about our website and/or ministry
- SHARE suggestions for how we might serve the Lord by serving you better
- REQUEST a monthly LWF Update to stay current
- SEND a note via the postal system to us:
The Lovelaces, 258 East Shore Drive, Acton, Maine 04001, USA
- INFORM us of the decisions you make in the following categories
- PRAY regularly for God to hold our hearts and guide our steps along His path
- APPLY to be on our Advisory Board, receive LWF News & Needs emails in addition to Updates
- SERVE along side us at a LWF event or in any other way the Lord might arrange
- TELL your friends, men’s or ladies group, church, missions committee, etc. about the valuable ministry of Lifework Forum
- ARRANGE a gathering for us to come and share the ways God is growing our vision
- CONSIDER a one-time gift or regular giving in light of 2 Corinthians 8:1-5; 9:7-15 Please respond at Donate. Thank you.